Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I create my reality

"Be aware that you create your own reality by your
=====> Beliefs
=====> Thoughts
=====> Words
=====> Feelings
=====> Actions"

I create my own reality by my Beliefs, Thoughts, Words, Feelings, Actions....

If We want to change our reality... try to look into your beliefs..

Try what thought you are currently dealing with your mind..

Use your words catiously..

What you are feeling with your five senses

What actions you are performing using your body, mind and spirit...

It is a daily workout process....

Without workout you can never be able to change your realities..

Make your mind to start with simple beliefs....

Start working.... Now.... You will be surprised at the way your mind thinks....

Scan each and every thought.... it appears in your mind....

Find the route cause of your thought....

Immediately... you can never be an expert... But if you start today... with lots of enthusiasm....
and courage to face your realities.... soon the day will come...

Where you are the master of your own destiny....

One day you will say... This the exact world where i am supposed to be....

These are the people i wanted to live with....

My GOD is a wonderful creator....

I am the child of GOD and I can be a better creator and I am proud to be a creator....


No comments:

Post a Comment