Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Success for everyone

"The world is full of abundance, So we all can be successful"

If everyone can be successful, then there will never be a fight.

This thought creates a coolness and calmness in mind.

I can be successful like any other person who is talented.

There is no need to blame anybody in order to gain power in anything.

There is no need to fight for survival since my success is assured to me.

Most importantly, I can be as I am and I can accept others as they are.

The Universe is full of abundance... so i don't have to think of occuping the place of others since.. I have my own space. My own assured place....

What I think of success is guranteed to me...

The one and only limitation i could forsee is my own thought pattern about what sucess means to me..........

In short....

ALL ARE MASTERS.....
........
.....
..
.

The person who sits next to me is a Master....

The person who is my office colleague is a Master...

My manager is a Master...

My neighbour is a Master...

All the people with whom i lead my life are Masters...

No one is ever low or high..

Equality and No partiality....

All are special....

No comments:

Post a Comment